Fisheating Creek Outpost offers camping, paddling, fishing and hiking along one of the most pristine creeks in Florida. We’re based near the small town of Palmdale, just west of Lake Okeechobee and north of the Everglades.
- Location: 7555 US-27, Palmdale FL 33944 (130 miles via US-27, 2-3 hours drive from Miami)
- Contact: Tel. 863-675-5999.
- Scouting Programs Welcome!
- Florida State Law prohibits dogs and glass bottles at public swimming areas.
- Check-in at the trailer directly across from the original Camp Store. We have camping supplies, firewood, snacks and souvenirs.
- Fisheating Creek Outpost website
- Fisheating Creek on Wikipedia.org
- Fisheating Creek Wildlife Management Area
- The Florida Trail passes just East of Fisheating Creek, near Clewiston.