Troop 941 has always been proud of its excellent and diverse camping program.
Our Camping Chair is Lorena Ortiz (2019). To register for a campout as a Troop 941 scout or leader, please log in at Troopmaster and go to ACTIVITIES.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about a campout, please start with your own patrol leader.
IMPORTANT – The below calendar is not official. Please see the ACTIVITIES CALENDAR on Troopmaster for exact dates and to register.
- 11/19/21: Price-Sanders Scout Reservation
- 12/4/2021: Merit Badge College
- 2022: TBD
- 2/26-2/28/21: Everglades District Camporee at BSA Camp Everglades
- 3/26-3/28/21: Miami-Dade Parks, Camp Owaissa Bauer
- April Webelos Woods cross-over event (Zoom? Live?)
- April, May to be announced.
- Summer camp: Camp Shands, Hawthorne Florida.
- 9/27 to 9/30/19: Kelly Park Rock Springs
- 10/25 to 10/27/19 – Manatee Springs State Park
- 11/15 to 11/17/19 – Hurricane District Camporee (Info)
- 12/6 to 12/8/19 – Fisheating Creek Outpost
- 1/24-26, 2020 – Flaming Arrow Scout Reservation
- 2/1 to 2/2/20 – 56th Annual Barefoot Mailman Hike
- 2/21 to 2/23/20 – Webelos Shakedown at Larry & Penny Thompson Park
- 3/7 to 3/8/20 – Merit Badge College, Miramar FL
- 4/24 to 4/26/20 – Webelos Woods Crossover
- Fisheating Creek Outpost (February 2019)
- Camp La-No-Che (March 2019)
- Camp Elmore, Davie, Fla. (April 2019)
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park (May 2019)
- Camp Jackson Sawyer (May 2019)
- Camp Daniel Boone (summer camp)
T941 CAMPING GUIDE (under construction)