- Location: 400 E Kelly Park Road, Apopka, FL 32712
- Phone number: (407) 254-1902 (main) 407-254-1906 (info line)
- Acres: 245
- Route from Vineland: Fla. Turnpike, exit at US-429 N (4h 22m)
Camping and pavilion reservations can be made by emailing KellyCamping@ocfl.net. Please provide your name and a good contact number to be reached at and staff will call you back ASAP. Please remember campsites and pavilions are reserved on a first come, first served basis and are not reserved until payment is made.
Park Admission Fee: $3 per vehicle for 1-2 people; $5 per vehicle for 3-8 people; and $1 for additional person/walk-ins/motorcycles/bikes. No pets and no alcohol.
Kayak/Canoe Launch at Kelly Park’s Camp Joy: $3 for 1-2 people; $5 for 3-8 people; and $1 for additional person. Bring completed Kayak/Canoe Launch Form to Kelly Park’s office.
Tent and RV camping are available at this park; for more information, see our Camping Guide. Camp Joy group camping is just next door. For camping reservations, pavilion rentals or other questions, please email KellyCamping@ocfl.net.
Tubing on Rock Springs
Kelly Park features a free-flowing natural spring (68 degrees year round), full-service concession, picnic pavilions and playground. Tube rentals are available from vendors outside the park; guests may bring their own pool noodles or floats, which must be less than five feet in length or width. The waterfront closes one hour prior to park closing. During the summer, inclement weather can affect park operations; for the safety of our guests, the swim area will be closed if a storm produces lightning.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Kelly Park Pocket Map (PDF)
- Nearest Emergency Room: Orlando HealthSouth Seminole Hospital ER (3.2 mi.)
- Nearest Grocery: Publix at Shoppes of Sweetwater (18 minutes)
- Helpful Youtube: https://youtu.be/v-sOgX2BcKY
- Helpful photo album: “Rock Springs Run at Kelly Park, Apopka, Fla.”